Monday, July 03, 2006

One long night @ the call center


What can I say about this book, it does brings back all those memories of my stint at the call center industry and good old Gurgaon, only city I have lived in where you can party all night long after Kathmandu, I have some of the best memories of my life in that city. Anyways the author has done well in creating a nice story though he faltered a bit towards the end but then I had huge expectations after reading the amazing 5 point someone so it was a bit of turn off there. He was able to keep the charisma of his one liner in this book as well and created a story out of a loser type hero again. I never thought so many things are possible in one night, at the least the author should have given a thought to the timeline. To sum up this entire entire book is just a one time read and since the price was reasonable I have no regrets :-)

2 comments:

R Girls said...

hmm i got long way to go in books. I could not just go ahead with SWARM. Coy got too busy.. so whats up buddy. whats the next book??

mandeepsg said...

I have actually read a lot that I haven't mentioned, for example the Bartimeaus Trilogy that I am sure you haven't heard of as you don't read Magic Fantasy(going through the 3rd part The Ptolemy's Gate), also finished The Hobbit from JRR Tolkien of Lord of the Rings Fame. Infact I have also read the Belgarion series(5 books) and currently reading The Kite Runner .So I have been really busy with books lately.